When: Saturday Feb. 20th from 2:00pm- 6:00pm
Where: Lake Washington Technical CollegeWest Building Auditorium, Rm. #40411605 132nd Avenue NE, Kirkland, WA 98034-8506
- A special appearance by Paul Tukey, the film's producer and narrator, nationally known
- writer and television host. Mr. Tukey will introduce the film, and host a post-screening Q &
- A session and book signing.
- Free educational resources and garden advice from the staff of The Garden Hotline.
- Door prizes and refreshments.
- Book sales
Tickets: $10.00 in advance from www.BrownPaperTickets.com or $15.00 at the door. Proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to www.SafeLawns.org Free parking in the south or west parking lots (follow the sandwich board signs)
Campus map and driving directions: www.lwtc.edu/about/maps/campus