Learn about the natural history of the birds of Washington State, as well as how to identify them by sight and song, in Seattle Audubon’s Master Birder program. Applications for the 2011 program will be accepted in winter of 2010.
Join us Wednesday, May 5th at 7 pm at the Center for Urban Horticulture for an informational Open House for the 2011 Master Birder program.
- Meet the primary course instructor, Dr. Dennis Paulson
- Hear an overview on what the program will cover.
- Learn how to best prepare for the program, including birding skill level and knowledge.
- Understand the level of commitment required of program participants, including class attendance, homework assignments, and field trips.
- Learn about a special selection of field trips this summer to help you prepare for the program!
For more information, visit www.seattleaudubon.org